"I did learn to hit to right field a lot to take advantage of that short right field wall in Cleveland." - Ken Keltner
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 190 lb.
- Debut October 2, 1937
- Final Game May 25, 1950
- Born October 31, 1916 in Milwaukee, WI USA
- Died December 12, 1991 in New Berlin, WI USA
Ken Keltner helped in the ending of Joe DiMaggio's 56 game hitting streak in 1941. Playing third base for the Cleveland Indians, Keltner made two backhanded plays that would have been hits had he not caught them.
- 7-time AL All-Star (1940-1944, 1946 & 1948)
- 20-Home Run Seasons: 3 (1938, 1941 & 1948)
- 30-Home Run Seasons: 1 (1948)
- 100 RBI Seasons: 2 (1938 & 1948)
- Won a World Series Ring with the Cleveland Indians in 1948
*- Photo from Baseball-almanac.com
** - Text by Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
***- Keltner quote by Jim Nitz, SABR